Cannot Copy/Paste at all

I have tried copy/pasting elements with the context menu and Ctrl-C / V on two different Windows 10 PCs and neither works - this using Chrome.

I have seen previous threads about this but from years ago - is this a known issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi PeteM

Check this YT video. It will explain perfect and not only will you understand exactly how to do it, but you will also enjoy the cool guy’s funny presentation :wink:

I know how to copy and paste - it DOES NOT WORK – this is not just between projects - it’s also within projects and is on more than one PC (I work in IT so do know what I am talking about)

3 Likes

I have the same issue… cannot find an answer to that. Thats bad:/

I just spent 45 dollars on a UI kit that I can’t use.

I haven’t seen any method to help me out with this, but this method consistently works each time. If I am in full-screen mode and copy and paste commands are not working, clicking on the F 11 key fixes it. I also clicked in several windows or places and continued to try numerous times, and it finally works.

Hey! I don’t know if you managed to solve this issue. But in general what was wrong for me from the start, is that I didn’t clone the project I was trying to copy the element from. Once that is done, it’s easy and smooth.

Same thing is happening to me on Mac. The key-commands for copy & paste aren’t working and I have to manually click the tool bar on the top menu to cop and to paste.

Devs: Would be nice if this could be looked into.

Also having trouble copying - pasting on a PC using Chrome.