Can you mix Printful products with Webflow products in same Cart / Checkout

I am preparing to build a website for a client and he says he uses Printful, but also has stock of other products he fulfills himself. Is it possible to mix both products in the same cart on Webflow and have one unified checkout?

If it is possible, are there any limitations to this?

We aren’t completely set on using Webflow’s eCommerce (although we’d like to if possible to keep everything consolidated in one platform and take advantage of the flexible styling options.) We could use Shopify as well, so if this is more seamless with that platform, we may go that route.

If it’s a complete headache to do, I will just recommend he keeps his own products and Printful stores separate - but obviously that’s not ideal.

Thanks for any help / insight!

Hi Miles,

Yes. You can integrate your Printul products we well as host your own. It’s all one consolidated system. Your client, of course, has to fulfill those orders outside of Printful.

I have been developing a comparable system and appreciate that Printul has recognized Webflow’s potential by creating a native integration. However, the integration lacks certain features present in platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, and Etsy, which is frustrating and annoying. Specifically, the ability for customers to select their preferred graphics and alter the print file. The feature works seamlessly on other platforms but not on Webflow. It’s perplexing. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for your insight @dannyFig! I heard that shipping prices can be hard to configure when mixing Printful products with your own. Was that hard to accomplish from your experience?

For example, if someone buys a couple Printful products as well as a product that you sell yourself, can you configure your cart to generate shipping prices for your product as well as bring in the shipping costs from Printful?

Hi @Miles_Mitchell.
Josh with Foxy here. You might look into our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Connect to Printful (post-purchase) via Make, Pipedream, or custom webhooks
  • Manage products with Webflow CMS
  • Shipping rates based on product type or category (get as granular as you need)
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
  • Multi-lingual support
  • Multi-currency support
  • Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site)
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Powerful coupon and discount functionality
  • Unlimited free trial
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi there @foxy I’ve actually looked into you and honestly, you’d probably be a perfect fit, but just not for this client. They’re a really small business and just wouldn’t be able to afford your lowest plan (not that it’s overpriced.)

Hi @Miles_Mitchell.
No worries. Please let us know if anything changes. We’re happy to help!

Thanks,
Josh