Can I connect pages to a subdomain

I have a site hosted in a different server, I would like to build a few new pages using Webflow and point those new pages to a subdomain, is that possible? If so, can you please point me in the right direction and do I need to do.

1 Like

There is 2 thing that you could do but I don’t really know how.
1.) set up a API and link both that way.
2.) build those pages and export them via code and simply implement them into you other site.

I found out that it was quite simple, just use the subdomain in the “add custom domain” filed and point the records to Webflow. Thanks,

1 Like

Hi @Francisco_Carreon ,

i’m new to Webflow and i have the same question. I want to keep my global site in a different hosting server and connect a subdomain to a landing page in webflow.

Did you just added new records even do you already have @ records from the global site?

Much appreciated

Here is the read-only-link:
https://twilio-landing-page.webflow.io/

Hi Melisa, here’s what you need;

1 Like

hi @memetican , thank you for your response. I try following the steps but i’m not sure if my subdomain is pointing the right IP address of webflow. I’m using go daddy and for creating a subdomain is necessary to have a IP address of your hosting account, first i used the same IP address where the global site is hosted but then i changed to this one 34.193.204.92.

Then i created a CNAME record but i get this error

You can’t have both an A record (IP address) and a CNAME record assigned to the same subdomain. I’m not sure why you have an A record? The docs do not contain that instruction;

1 Like

Its alive! thank you for your help. i was following first go daddy’s subdomain set up and then webflow’s, when just needed to follow webflow in the first place.

1 Like