Can I accept credit card payments on my webflow site?

If so, how. If not, how do people typically handle this limitation? Thank you.

Not natively.

Workarounds:

These duplicate thread(s) may already have a solution for you:

https://discourse.webflow.com/search?q=commerce

Please try to search the forum before asking a question. Thank you!

Next steps:

• If the answers from the duplicate(s) don’t fully address your question, please edit your question to tell us why.
  • If you have tried one of the above but have difficulty implementing the solution, please describe in detail what you have already tried.

Thank you samliew for the info. Appreciate it. I really don’t want an e-commerce setup per se; I just want clients to be able to pay me more quickly than sending a check by mail. I searched the forum before asking my question, but I did not search for ‘e-commerce’ – I searched for ‘how to accept credit card payment’. I guess that’s part of the issue – many sites would probably benefit from being able to accept electronic payment without implementing traditional e-commerce solutions.

You can take a look at stripe.com , plasso.com or even typeform.com !

Thank you donaldsv. Checking out plasso now – looks to be what I want, if I can get it integrated with webflow!

1 Like

You might want to look at a service like Freshbooks. That way you can send estimates (simple or full) invoice, get paid via credit/debit card and access standard financial reports. If you are doing even one medium to large project a month it’s worth it. My answer assumes you are designing websites or similar service.

Alternatively the easiest way might be just to embed a PayPal button for standard/fixed amounts.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.