Alternatives for Checkout integration

Hello,

I am building a website for a company, they sell large scale courses for a lot of money per order- they usually talk to clients before and send them an invoice to pay, BUT they also want to have an option for clients to just check out on their website - credit card check out more than enough for them.
Even though this is an E-commerce functionality, the website is not E-commerce, and I don’t see a reason to make it that way just because of that integration.

Can anyone suggest a workaround (Plugin or another service) that would give me the option for credit card checkout?

Wish everyone a good day!

1 Like

Hi @Artur_Butvilovsky.
Josh from Foxy here. Our seamless integration with Webflow will allow you to do exactly what you’ve described. Setup pre-orders, a quote system, or sell like normal. You can even follow up with customers with a secure payment link once things are finalized.

More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io I’m more than happy to hop on a phone/Skype call to discuss your needs in detail and then put together a proof of concept. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey Josh,

Thank you for the suggestion, I will check out the website and will follow up if I have any question.

Thanks,
Artur

No problem at all. We’re here if you need anything.

Hey Artur, if your client needs to protect specific pages or content on the website (i.e. members-only) you can do that with MemberSpace. We also can handle any payment and account details they would need for members :slight_smile:

1 Like