Automatic email to creator

Hello,

We are looking for a solution for Webflow Ecommerce. We would like to know if it is possible to send an automatic email to the creator of the product, when the customer orders.

An example the customer adds two product belonging to different creator, after the order of the customer, it would be necessary that each creator receives an email to warn him that he received an order of such product. Then the basic email for the customer to warn him that his order was well taken into account.

How to achieve it? Zapier? Mailchimp?

Thanks in advance for all the help !

Hi @LYGET.
I’m sure someone from Webflow will respond shortly, but what you’re after is possible with Foxy + Webflow, without the need for Zapier (though you could use Zapier if preferred).

More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io Feel free to email us more info on your needs and we’ll get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxycart.com

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

yes, you’d use zapier or integromat or a similar product (or foxy :slight_smile: ) @LYGET

2 Likes

Hello @foxy,

Thank you for responding so quickly! I did not know it was possible with you. We will watch this carefully.

Again thank you for your responsiveness :slight_smile:

Hi @LYGET.
No problem at all. We’re happy to help. Feel free to reach out.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hello @sarahfrison,

Thank you also for your return so fast :smiley:
We saw @foxy answer, tomorrow we’ll look at that!

Excellent day to you, we will keep you informed of the advanced project with @foxy :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LYGET we tend to be quite speedy around here on the forum :slight_smile: . Glad to hear Foxy could work out for you :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hello @foxy and @sarahfrison

I would like to know if it would be possible in addition to my request yesterday to retrieve Webflow e-commerce data, I’ll explain.

We would like to create a custom dashboard for each product creator with “MemberStack”. It would be necessary to recover the number of total order and the amount of turnover of the creator, you think that it is possible with a little custom code ?

Hi @LYGET.
What you’re after may be possible with Foxy + MemberStack. If you don’t mind, please send more details to hello@foxycart.com so we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like