Assets will not Load in to be used

Hi all,

I am really struggling with web flow. I am a new user attempting to use a cloned site and am unable to upload any assets into the site without the assets getting stuck on load (see photo), loading in and disappearing automatically, or simply nothing happening. Even sites that I made from scratch are not loading in images. A single photo worked once after I didn’t get on for a few days. I am beyond frustrated, Webflow Support hasn’t gotten back to me, and could just use a little help. Please let me know if you guys have any ideas. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 8.02.07 AM

Hey @Chloe_Hewitt, this seems a bit weird. There are couple of things you could try:

1. To eliminate cache issues, try running webflow in a different browser or in incognito mode to see if the image uploads
  2. If the image size is too large, try using compressJPG to compress your filetype and see if that would upload.

Also, try providing a read-only link to your project so I could test it out on my side and see image upload works. AFAIK, I am currently working on a project and my asset uploads work fine.

Try using the designer with your browser set to Incognito mode to rule out any problems of browser extensions interfering with your work.

I am new one here
and now I have the same thing
I can’t upload any resources, and I only see a tick, and that’s it
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 14.41.08

In my console i see 403 error
Also I have a starter plan if its important here
and i am trying to upload ~200kb photo
and i have already tried compress photo, delete cache from my browser, delete cookies, manage extensions and also different browsers

Could anyone help me to manage it ?