Anyone every have an issue with Lightbox images appearing in the gallery that you haven't linked?

Hi there, I’ve added a lightbox gallery from a template but I somehow see gallery images that show up after tapping on the lightbox but I have deleted these images from the gallery. Anyone ever have that issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Perry, welcome to the forum!

Did you check the lightbox settings? Is every image set up correctly inside the lightbox settings?

grafik

For further investigation, you should add a read-only link of your project. That way, we could have a look at how your template is set up.

1 Like

Did you ever figure this out? I’m experiencing the same problem and can’t understand why these old images from the template are still appearing in my lightbox.

I’ve deleted them from everywhere in the entire site, including my assets folder. I’ve cleaned up all unused styles. The template images are nowhere in the lightbox container or any of its children. And yet, the template images still appear alongside their replacements when you click the lightbox!

Read-only link to the page in question: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/esp-new?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=esp-new&preview=7ccc0e5c7caf4a4ee17053987ffb68b4&pageId=613006df88b27959fa5748c1&workflow=preview

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.
To make it work I deleted the lightbox-element and inserted a new one.

@Webflow-Support-Team
Is this a bug or do we missunderstand something?
Kind regards
Alain