Any drop shippers here? How do you manage shipping when drop shipping with Webflow?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to set up an online store where I will be drop shipping music theory books from a supplier. What would be the best way to set up shipping? Is it possible to set up a “shipping from” address for certain products which will not be shipped from my store but rather from the warehouse location?

Also, the shipping price varies depending on how many items get ordered, and the location item is ordered from. The best thing would be if I could somehow display shipping prices that my suppliers online store would show to a client. Is that somehow possible?

Just FYI, I can’t see all the ecommerce options because my current site is hosted with cms hosting, I haven’t converted my site to ecommerce.

Thanks guys

Vlady

1 Like

I guess I must assume that no one uses Webflow to run a drop ship business? Anyone?

@VladyRahn I don’t use the built-in e-commerce options so I can’t say for sure but I think dropshipping isn’t an option yet. Although I know there are a few people who’ve been using the API to connect print-on-demand companies like Printful. There should be a topic about this on the forum. There are options to connect the CMS to a shopping cart and fulfillment companies. @foxy has the most customizable options. Others would include shopify for example, they connect to a lot either natively or through Zapier.

1 Like

Hi @VladyRahn.
Josh from Foxy here. Please let us know if we can answer any questions or help you get started. More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh