After a payment mistake, customer support is not working

I had my client pay for the CMS hosting plan and he accidentally paid for the workspace core plan instead. I tried contact customer support but it keeps saying “There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.” This is a bit frustrating since my client paid over $200 for this.

I read another support ticket where one of the staff members said that you should cancel your plan when a mistake like this happens to expedite the refund process. We’ve cancelled the plan but haven’t been able to contact support since then.

Any guidance on how I should move forward/who to contact?

@idreesdigital - Webflow support is only available through the support page and rarely follows up with direct requests in the forum. Sometimes the queue is long and you just have to wait. When on boarding clients I prefer to hold their hand through the process via a screen share up until they type in CC info.

1 Like

Understood, and yes I’ve learned my lesson about hand-holding through the process. I appreciate the response.

Sometimes you can request a refund without having to contact support. Once you’ve cancelled the plan, go to billing and see if you find an option to request a refund. I’m sure there is specific conditions for the auto-option to show, but may be worth a shot.

Thanks,
Josh