Adding Individual link box to CMS

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if i could add individual link boxes to cms, i have put a card layout on my home page and i need each one to go to a different page at the moment they all just goes to one page that being my gallery page. i have shared you in so you are more than welcome to take a look.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/new-vip-cosmetic-lounge-website?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=new-vip-cosmetic-lounge-website&preview=ff9f37f98a6d2a059b59f8050311bbb1&mode=preview

Thanks
Nadeem x

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@nadalbay do you want the link block to link to each collection item or to a completely different link? If you want it to link to each collection item (ie /vip-cosmetic-lounge/hairdressing or /vip-cosmetic-lounge/permanent-makeup) this is the setting you’re looking for

. If that’s not what you need, let me know and I’ll expand on the other option :slight_smile:

hello,

thanks for help me, I’m gonna be building the permanent makeup page and the other pages soon so each one I click on I want it to link to the relavent page.

:grinning:

@nadalbay ah, got it. So those pages would go inside the cms. Then all you need is the set-up I showed in the screenshot.

ok thanks for your help :grinning:

1 Like