Add page number to pagination?

Hi,

How does one add pages to the new pagination?

Btw,

Thank you for getting pagination out.

Best,

Nathan

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I was told it will come later, they are working on it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up…hoping that doesn’t mean 2 years from now. I kid…mostly. Ha! @JanneWassberg

Best,

Nathan

Looking like 2 years will be the case :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi all, do you know any solution how to do number pagination in 2020?
I mean pagination something like this:

4 Likes

Please, any Pro from Webflow, answer this question :pray:

2 Likes

Uhm sooo Webflow Team… Is this gonna get a fix any time soon?

Or does anyone know a Workaround at least?

Feels like a bit of a half-assed Solution as it is now :confused:

3 Likes

Have you found a workaround solution to this? Insane that something like this doesn’t exist yet…

1 Like

Hi, @hannahsvendor :wave:I didn’t find anything, as an alternative to pagination, you can use this: https://webflow.com/blog/infinite-scroll-tutorial

2 Likes

I forget to check my personal forum account sometimes. Thanks so much for the suggestion! I’m definitely going to look into this :sunglasses:

sooooooooo still no numbered pagination available natively?

Is there any update on when this might be coming? Are you at least shooting for a 2025 release date?

2 Likes

So bit late to this topic, but I just shared a solution to this using custom code. Check out the cloneable example and tutorial here: https://numbered-pagination.webflow.io :v:

3 Likes

Is this resolved? I see some people joking that the fix was coming 2 years later. It is now longer than 2 years?!

1 Like

Hi Kevin. Thanks for sharing this. Super helpful! I have cloned your project. However, I am unable to customize the pagination numbers. Can you let me know- how can I do this? If someone else figured it out, let me know. Thanks in advance. (I see this :point_down:)

For anyone needing this, Finsweet CMS Load has page numbering support.

Hi Michael. Thanks for sharing. I tried that as well. The issue is- its pagination is the ‘same page’ pagination. It’s not helpful from an SEO standpoint.

From an SEO standpoint, pagination isn’t very relevant on Webflow, Webflow assigns the same canonical to all pages. But if you wanted to, FS has the option to maintain the Webflow pagination querystring.

I personally like the page numbering, but for SEO, I’m using the collection pages themselves which are much more useful for SEO.

Hi Micheal. Can you point me to the documentation of the pagination querystring? I am unable to find it.

1 Like

hey #bro-design

You can follow this