Account and site plan issues

Hello! I created a site in Webflow some time ago. It is live under CMS hosting. Since then, I created one more site that I entered unique payment information for. That site is listed as a “site plan”. But, the original site is not. I just tried to add a third site and when it came to billing details, it defaulted to the first client’s details. I wasn’t sure why and replaced that info. I did some research and I see that I can’t have three sites under my account unless I pay for a different account plan. Very confusing. I’ve asked that 3rd client to simply set up their own account. But now I’m just trying to figure out if I need to (and how to) re-enter the first client’s billing information. Why is that first client not listed as a “site plan”? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I see that I can’t have three sites under my account unless I pay for a different account plan. Very confusing.

Free accounts can only have 2 un-published sites before needing to upgrade — so any project with a site plan won’t count against that limit. Unfortunately I can speak to why you ran into the issue with the new project, but it’s possible that it’s due to the move to Workspaces.

If you haven’t already I’d recommend you reach out to Webflow Support directly to see if they can help sort everything out. Since client billing is being phased out in September, you’ll probably want to move clients to their own Webflow account anyway but hopefully the support team should be able to facilitate that migration with minimal downtime.

I’m sorry I can’t be more help, but account-level support is limited on the forum as most of us around here are customers like yourself. That said, Webflow Support is great so I’m sure you’ll get things situated before you know it :webflow_heart:

Thank you much, Mikey. I have reached out to Webflow Support. I wasn’t sure what my best bet would be to sort through this, so I do appreciate it!

1 Like