About form submissions limits

I would like to see if someone has had a similar situation. I have a form and I have reached the limit of 1000 per month. Emails are sent to 2 accounts. One is mine and the other is from my client. The problem is that my client tells me that the emails stop coming. I have received all emails, even after exceeding the limit and then I pay extra. Is this can be possible? Is it possible that Weblow only send to 1 email account after reaching the limit? Is it possible to see the email history?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @Gerardo_Morales,

The limit on the forms is submissions, not in emails to you and your client.

You could always upgrade to the Business Plan, that will get you Unlimited form Submissions.

But congrats on getting that many submissions in a month tho.

1 Like

@QA_Brandon, does this apply to the basic account too? So every month you get 10 more form submissions?
Thanks
Umar

Hi @Umar_Yusufu,

If you are on the Free hosting plan you have a max of 10 total. It will not recycle in the new month.

Only the Paid hosting plans the limits reset.

Have a Great Day and Happy Designing,
~ Brandon

1 Like

Thanks for the information. That’s a shame but with such a good system and an awesome business model I cannot argue with that. It’s like crack, a little taste, hooked and then… Well anyway have a great day and thank you again!
Best,
Umar

2 Likes