Zip Code Search For CMS Items

Hello! I am looking to work with a Javascript expert who ideally has worked with Javascript in Webflow before. I need help with creating:

• A dynamic slider filter that is connected to the CMS to filter the location of an item.
  • Other multi-filtering options.

Please see the screenshot to see exactly what we need to have created. Again, it needs to be linked to Webflow’s CMS.

Looking to have this done in about a week’s time.

This is how it needs to function:
Screenshot 7-9-2021 9-06-12 PM

@Zachary_Zanger Hi Zachary, this can be done. Do you have detail of budget ?

Hello! Looking for maybe an hourly rate contract, what would you charge per hour and how many hours do you think it would take to create?

@Zachary_Zanger It can be done in 8-9 hours. I charge $150 per hour is that within your budget?

Hi Zachary,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

@Zachary_Zanger I am looking to do this as well. Was your development a success?

@MichaelSipes Hi Michael, do you have budget for this I can help setting this up for you?

Hello @Zachary_Zanger
Hope you’re doing well,

As you mentioned in your post that you’re looking for a javascript developer.

I have 5 years of experience in web development. I have extensive knowledge of Javascript, WordPress, PHP, laravel, Angular, Jquery, Html, CSS as well.

Is it possible to share some of my work with you?

Could you please provide an opportunity to discuss more your project?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul

@Mmdesignsldn Email me at michael.sipes@sipes.media about this project.

@paul_smith email me at: Michael.sipes@sipes.media to discuss a project.

Hello @MichaelSipes

I have sent you on mail please check.