White line after interactions

Hallo, I don’t know why, but after work of interactions from the right side there is a white vertical line. I couldn’t understand why this line appears. Are anybody can help by advise? There is a project - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sk-agency?preview=6e312600e2ca0fa2c7f82354d351d448
The line is seen in Safari browser in desktop and mobile, in Chrome everything is good.

It can happen, you have your elements set at 33.3333333%. I get the line but not necessarily after interaction. i see them at certain browser size.

Either you can try to fight that by giving float:left to your cells (I just saw you did) or by using Flexbox for the container of the cells, or you could simply give the blue color to the container so that’s in thebackground and lines are then blue and not noticeable…

1 Like

Vincent thanks a lot! I’ve tried Flexbox right now. It doesn’t work to. But changing the color of the background - solve this problem. Why I haven’t thought about it? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.