What has happened as the images has been so little little tiny images

Hi Webflow !

The pictures below at this site, have just become some “tiny tiny pictures”, all of a sudden?
(please see lower part of the page the gray banner at the bottom)

What happens? These pictures have been on the website for several years without problems, - and last night when I updated the website, and they were suddenly so small that you can’t see these pictures.

Can you help?

Here is a printscreen of what I mean: Publish Online

In the Webflow project of this website, it looks to be perfect? So what has happened?

I have not posted anything for about 9 months. Could it be some updates from you??

Here is how it should be look like: Publish Online

Thank you so much for helping me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(This website is a site that helps children in need, and it is very important that everything works)

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Christmas Child Føroyar

Webflow does not provide us with a changelog that we can reference so without that we wait for stuff to break and then try to diagnose it on our own unless they provide a “fix”. This is a terrible way to go about it IMHO.

When it comes to images sometimes the responsive functionality that is applied to images in your design can present issues such as this. You can look up how to disable that on an image by image basis or when using a collection list in the University.

You can also open a ticket with support to see what that have to say.

OK. Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean?
changelog?
IMHO - what is that?
This website has always worked great. So I don’t understand what went wrong here yesterday? Because I haven’t changed anything about this?

I believe to be having a similar issue. As of this afternoon my site has started experiencing some weird behavior. Image will randomly appear super small and one home page scroll is disabled making a user unable to see any of the content on the page. Here’s a quick loom you can see the image behavior and issue going from design to published site.

:joy: Something looks majorly broken with responsive images.
In neanea’s site they’re showing with sizes="1vw"

I’d try regenerating them in the designer, I think it’s ctrl+shift+I?

If that doesn’t work, you could use ctrl+shift+O to display the responsive images option under settings, and then disable it for each image that you’ve having problems with.

You may also be able to fix it by sizing your images more explicitly, like 100% width of the container… but I don’t think that should be necessary unless a Chrome bug has rolled out.

Hi @Haden_Ponish
Good to hear it’s not just me who has this problem. Then it is something that Webflow must fix!!

I was able to resolve my issues for now. Weird it happened suddenly though.

1. for the images I changed the min width dimensions and seems to be working fine now, doesn’t scale.
  2. for the issue with the scrollable homepage i found this simiar issue Can't scroll down on published site - #2 by PixelGeek. Set body overflow to visible and changed one of the hidden properties on a lower section.

Hope this helps someone else.

1 Like

That was great to hear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But I can’t figure out my problem, why these pictures have become so small that you can’t see them on the website. It looks correct in Webflow when I work there?

I also agree it’s a WF caused issue opposed to some size (or other) setting on our end.
I have spent the better part of 4 days trying every way to display images on numerous test pages I can imagine.
The ‘Tiny image’ issue is random. I can produce a perfectly good simple page (background + container + image), Publish and all is fine. Go back to Designer, change screen views and the tiny image appears - like magic. Change view size again and the size is correct. Design Preview shows Tiny images on some screen width and some the correct size.
The problem is extremely frustrating.

Edit to show what just happened
Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 5.51.28 PM
That result has NOTHING to do with settings! N O T H I N G :exclamation::rage:

Yes, this is very frustrating :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:
shall we wrote to Webflow about this??