What do I replace Stripe with for the easiest CBD product payment handling?

Hello all,

I am selling CBD products in the UK (on the Webflow theme built website). Stripe has just baned my acc due to the CBD payments being carried out.

Does anybody have some alternative solutions to using third party providers like Foxy.io? What are the best payment processing options without needing to use third-parties like Foxy.io? The double fees of both Foxy.io and Square (both charges per transaction + membership costs) makes it difficult for a startup to sustain itself, so really looking for the straight-forward solution atm. Has Webflow something new to offer?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
L

1 Like

In Switzerland CBD companies currently use Twint (app) for payments due to drug regulations. Not sure what you have available in the UK for person to person mobile payment options.

Hi @Lina_OE.
Josh with Foxy here. I wanted to confirm that no matter what ecommerce platform and gateway you go with (that supports CBD) there will be both a service (monthly/yearly) and transaction fee.

To confirm, our pricing starts at $20/mo or $180/yr. This includes your first 100 transactions each month. Anything over that will get a .5% transaction fee with a minimum of 1 cent and a maximum of 15 cents. This does not include any fees charged by your payment gateway.

Foxy + Webflow is generally less expensive than Webflow Ecommerce alone. Foxy supports CBD and we have many gateway/processor partners that do as well. The key is finding one that supports CBD for UK merchants.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh,

Which payment gateway shall we use for CBD products through Foxy.io? Our Square account has been cancelled recently. We need alternative card payment system. Please could you advise us?

Regards,

Thanks for your reply. So, we found one - Worldne. Do you think this can be installed on our site? If so, could you give me some guidance?

Thanks,
Lina