Website's Logo/favicon still not showing up on google search results

Website’s Logo/favicon still not showing up on google search results. I have tried updating it several times but as seen in the image it still shows up as the webflow basic logo.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK](Webflow - hygge hut)
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

2 Likes

I have the same issue. My site got published on Google today. Without favicon ;-(
It seems, that google wants a 48x48px image, and Webflow expects a 32x32px image.
Any help would be appreciated!
Also…check-out my website :stuck_out_tongue: schuster-design.ch

1 Like

Yes! What is the solution to this?

Follow Google’s guidance to the letter then wait.

Can you please explain?

@Michael4 - Is Google broken? A quick search for “show favicon in Google search results” produced this result first.

The wait part is what you get with Google. You wait until they update.

1 Like

Hey,

I have the same issue with my website (dublieu.com) as well. The Webflow Logo is showing up even though I’ve done all the SEO settings which are needed to be done

This issue was not present in my previous website (lessboringifytrees.in) which showed the correct logo instead of the Webflow Logo

Took this image from Incognito Mode

https://www.dublieu.com/

READ ONLY LINK: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dublieu?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dublieu&preview=7978c4d6e0fc96bfb1498688d45aa5ae&workflow=preview

Google can be slow to index these, it’s a separate bot that runs less frequently.
However yours is showing ok here;

Ahh, yess, I noticed that it’s working now.

I had made a lot of changes for the favicon, don’t know whether it’s just because google is being slow, or because of them!

Love how webflow completely ignores this problem and never comments

1 Like

Well, it is a terrible platform so I would expect nothing less.

figures a webflow “community leader” would give a snarky answer :grinning:

Jeff’s invested more time here helping people than you can imagine…
even when their question have nothing to do with Webflow, like the one above.

As a community leader, he’s also one of the first to challenge Webflow on their failings.

You could try being being part of the solution too.

Webflow’s wishlist is the place to add and vote for platform changes you’d like to see.