Website being blocked in certain countries

Hi! My site (hailr.app) is being ‘blocked’ or isn’t loading in the UK, US and potentially in other markets. It opens just fine in SOME cases, but we are getting daily reports that people are unable to load the site, stating a ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL error. Webflow support says that the DNS settings look correct. Has anyone had to solve an issue like this before?

At a glance your DNS looks fine.
I’m seeing this problem increasingly in the forums lately and the only scenario I’ve been able to tie to it is the people accessing the web through a proxy or vpn sometimes get this error on some Webflow sites.

Unfortunately that situation seems to be increasing, as antivirus programs are increasingly using vpns and proxies to monitor traffic for malware signatures.

I can’t suggest more than that but so far I’ve never seen a problem for my clients which are hosted behind a reverse proxy setup. Since a reverse proxy changes the SSL setup you have on your Webflow hosted site, this appears to sidestep whatever problem is occurring.

If you have clients that you are in touch with who are having this problem consistently, we could run a test to see if our RP solution fixes your issue as well.