Webflow Workshop #93: Migrating a WordPress site to Webflow CMS

Join us on Tuesday, August 29th at 10am (pacific)
[ Watch live ] | [ Join the live chatroom ]

In this workshop, we’ll show you how to migrate a WordPress site into the Webflow CMS.

Big thanks to Charli Marie for allowing us to use her WordPress CSV export for this workshop.

Charli Marie is a Graphic designer, YouTuber, concert-goer and fashion-lover living in London. Check out her YouTube channel at:

6 Likes

Hello Nelson,

while seeing your recorded workshop from today I had to stop immediately after the comment about your voice. I consider this comment as an effrontery and absolutely superfluous. But you reacted well.

I have seen almost all of your workshops and your open and sympathetic kind creates a pleasant and familiar atmosphere. Maybe I sound like a fanboy, but I think your voice fits perfectly to you and supports you like a personal trademark.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and keep on.

6 Likes

What is wrong with your voice ???
+1, your reaction was just perfect :slight_smile:

Best.

2 Likes

thanks @Blaise_Posmyouck @pupinko for watching and for your support :slight_smile:

I could have easily just not read that comment on the stream, but I wanted to make a point and be example. When it comes to haters and trolls, you can either ignore them and go about your day or respond with a tone of empathy and kindness. :heart:

Again, I do the streams out of love for you, my fellow design friends, and to pass on knowledge to grow our community.

See you next week! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the very good video tutorial, it is helping me a lot!
If it’s not asking you too much, can you also helps us explaining how to create the “Older Post” button on the bottom of the page. And also on the post page the “Related Post” items?
Or post some links that could help me figure that out. Thanks!