Webflow subscription payment being declined

Hi Guys,
I have been playing with Webflow for a few weeks now, and I’m really excited about switching over to it. One problem, I can’t subscribe/pay. The card I have used thousands of times at multiple merchants both on and offline get declined when I try and purchase Webflow. I never have this issue when making a payment via PayPal. What alternative do those of us having this issue have?
I tried using my cards, but I don’t have credit cards - we don’t use them. I asked a family member to use theirs and it declined as well. I tried using a VPN, changing my IP Address to Isreal, nothing. I honestly believe there is an issue with Swipe and cross convenient purchases.

I live in the US, and I’ve started to notice this issue more and more with the various merchants I’ve tried. Heck, I can’t get a Ring subscription and they use Stripe.

Can anyone offer any help in any way, please!?

I see PayPal has been on the back burner for years, is that ever going to actually happen? There isn’t any customer service that I’m actually aware of to take a chat/call either - this is extremely disappointing.

I don’t see how we can help you with this one. Try opening a ticket with support.