Unable to make payment in India

Anyone facing issues while making payment in India?

I wanted to purchase a new “site plan”, but it says there’s an issue with a new Reserve Bank of India regulation. Any alternative payment methods that I can follow from India?

11 Likes

I’m facing the same issue. Not sure when this would get resolved.
The team has provided a 28 day grace period.

2 Likes

Yep same here! Not sure what to do about it. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I have the same issue. Any tips for solution?

1 Like

They haven’t replied yet. For the time being, I’ve used a friend’s credit card from outside India. I don’t see any other viable solutions at this moment. The only payment method they offer is with a credit card.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I was facing the same issue a month ago, have any updates come since then?

2 Likes

I am facing the same issue and have tried 2 x Visa + 1 x AmEx but to no success.

Does anyone know if they have figured it out or is the only solution to get a CC from someone who is outside India?

1 Like

Even I am facing the same issue. I am unable to upgrade my account plan and am stuck with the free version. Any idea on when and how it will get solved?
Even if we workaround by using a foreign CC, if we build a site that accepts payments, will it work in India ?

1 Like

Facing the same issue! This is preposterous. Webflow should atleast take direct payments without saving the card, as the RBI guideline is around saving the card

1 Like

This is really a critical issue for us as Indian Webflow developers who are working for an Indian client.

Webflow Team, please share your update on this or at least the Net Banking option for Indian users to make a payment.

2 Likes

Weird that there is no answer from Webflow Team here! Need this ASAP for myself and a big client. Now I am having second thoughts about using Webflow as this will be used by an Enterprise level client and I don’t want them to face such issues!

Any answer to this Webflow team?

Sad to see webflow still hasn’t solved this :pensive:

1 Like

wow this has been from 2021 december? I was trying to pay for the cms plan and then suddenly the credit card thing came up. I tried the free started one and almost made the website except for custom codes and other stuff. Liked it but now I guess I have to use some other cms. bummer.

1 Like

It’s June 2022 and Webflow still hasn’t solved this issue!

I don’t know why they are ignoring this issue.

Is the Indian community not that important?

Then, how are you guys managing your projects?

Isn’t it possible to use someone else’s card (not Indian card) and pay them through other ways?

I have contacted webflow customer support, and they give me credit for 2 months. But this is only a temporary way out. I don’t know how long will they take to fix this issue.

I do have friends outside of India who has made payments for me, but I cant ask them again.

Hey people.
I am going through the same issue. Can you let me know if you guys have found a workaround?.
I have contacted webflow support as well still no help as of now

1 Like

This is not webflow problems – It’s RBI & some legal issues
Webflow is working on this

It isn’t good to see this
Anyway, I have been into this and understand what it feels
I can share my card and you can make payment with that once done – remove a card from an account

Again not for everyone, Only for those who are in a cut-throat situation (btw I am using FI bank)
Please if possible try and help others

let’s hope webflow fixes this one

1 Like

try with Debit card.

or cards like Slice or UNI card. It worked for me as on 17th July 2022.

Thank you for offering help guys. Webflow contacted me and have given credits to buy the plan so I am sorted as of now.
Also regarding the issue (for anyone struggling with it), this is what webflow has to say

1 Like