Webflow really disappointed me, "unable to process customer info" error message unresolved

Hey Webflow community,

I am having a major problem with my client’s e-commerce website.
60-70% of customers are unable to checkout and receive the following message:
“There was an error processing your customer info. Please try again, or contact us if you continue to have problems".

The problem started a few days before Black Friday, causing my client to lose hundreds of customers.
The Webflow support team didn’t answer for 4 days, so he lost Cyber Monday sales as well.
It happens with free products as well as paid products, so even that eliminates the possibility that the problem is with the payment provider.

I had to manipulate the error message to open up a contact form so my client will be able to save some of his customers.

The Webflow support team is unable to provide a solution to this problem.
I’ve seen many people in this forum facing this problem, none of them succeeded in resolving the issue (or at least didn’t post a solution).

Slow response time + no apparent solution = devastating outcome on my client’s business.
I will have to reconsider which platform to use in my future e-commerce projects.

If some of you encountered this problem and were able to resolve it - please let me know.

Read-Only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/one-man-tribe?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=one-man-tribe&preview=98c4b9e62a9d391ca6f9c2b3f8af7b8e&mode=preview

Thanks.

Hi there! Did you ever find out how to fix this? Thank you!!

Was this problem fixed? I ahave the same issue!

Did you fix the problem ?