Webflow free limitation

Hello,
I usually work on wordpress and am thinking of starting a project on webflow.
Besides the differences between the two ecosystems, one for me is decisive:

Wordpress is absolutely free, editable and opensource, (with paid plugins).
I don’t like being captured in an interface (which is why I avoid wix …).

I have trouble knowing if I will have the same freedom with webflow?
I saw that there are free and paid plans, but I don’t quite understand the limitations of the free.
For example, can I develop a webflow site and host it on a third party host without limitation?

Thank you for your clarification.

The free plan is very basic. It only allows 2 projects of two pages each.

You will need to use a paid plan if you plan on exporting your project to host elsewhere. The free account plan does not allow code export.

Webflow is not open source, but a really refined design software. Definitely worth the price.

You might be interested in this: Webflow vs. WordPress: Discover the WordPress alternative

Thank you,
this enlightens me a little.
I don’t mind being paid for software, but I don’t like being locked inside.
I would like to understand if I have a subscription and I export my project. will my project remain editable only on webflow? Or could I freely and easily edit it with other programs?
I understand that we cannot export from CMS, is that right? Is it possible to make a webflow ecommerce only work on the webflow site?

CMS and Ecommerce content (databases) aren’t exported. Collection lists will show the empty state. Collection pages will also not show any content that’s bound to Collection fields as well.

You can edit the code after it’s exported. However, manual changes to exported files may break some Webflow components.

A lot of the benefits of Webflow is with using their hosting in my opinion.

You get great hosting, Global CDN, SSL certificate, backups, and use of CMS.

thank you thank you !