Webflow eCommerce - Paypal with Venmo

Hi friends, looking for some guidance here from you gurus.

Client wants eCommerce for customers to purchase products. I set up Webflow eCommerce and connected to the client’s PayPal for checkout. Now they want to add ‘Venmo’ as an option to checkout, which is available through PayPal, but I don’t think that’s an option in Webflow? Would I need to embed the PayPal buttons, handle products/payment processing through PayPal, and get rid of Webflow’s eCommerce functionality? (I would assume I just need to use regular CMS for the products at this point)

Thanks so much for the help!!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Hiko Hay

Prototype: https://hiko-hay.webflow.io/homepage

I’m also interested in this. Thank you

Hi @jenevineb
Josh from Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can accept payments with Venmo (via PayPal) and 100+ other payment options.

More info here: Webflow | Foxy.io Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Using this guys foxy.io cant be the only way to have venmo as a payment option…

I know venmo is owned by paypal, and paypal works with webflow. So this has to work as well. I havent seen anything on the forums anywhere else on how to do this. I am also interested in an answer.

Hi @jporterwolf.
Integrations can vary from platform to platform. One may integrate with PayPal but not support all payment methods.

Here to help if you have any questions about integrating Foxy with Webflow: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh