Webflow Component Marketplace | Rekur

Hey All, I just wanted to share a passion project I’m working on, called Rekur.

It’s basically the “Etsy” of the Webflow community.

How much does it cost?
Nothing to get started, won’t cost you a penny until you start making sales, the platform takes 20% of every sale, leaving you with 80% of all earnings.

Who is it for?
It’s made for Webflow Developers, to either buy Webflow Components, or for those looking to earn some passive income by creating and selling components through the platform.

How does it work?
Really simply! Create you free user account, then create you “Creator” account, add your Webflow components, they get reviewed, then they go on the site for sale.

Feel to reach out with any questions or go create your free account!

1 Like