Webflow Color Picker doesn't work

Hi Webflow team,

I changed the rights for the Webflow Color Picker extension to only activate on “webflow.com” but that breaks the Chrome extension on my end and I can’t pick any color. Can anyone look into this and confirm?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi, @Marci!

I did some testing on my end and I was able to use this extension with every permission setting available.

Could you please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

I’ll be looking forward to hearing back from you so we can tackle this issue for you! :smiley:

1 Like

@Marci - The designer operates on webflow.io, try changing you settings to that domain.

Thank you for trying to help. If you’re not able to reproduce, this might be an edge case on my machine and I’ll just switch back to ‘access all sites’ for now. I’m on Chrome 73 on Windows 10

I did try to add the webflow.io domain in the extension settings whitelist, but that didn’t help either.

Have a great day everyone.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.