Video not displaying in Chrome (works as intended in Safari)

Hi! I’m currently working on a project for a client where the about page introduces the company’s employees. The CMS collections has one still-image per person and one video. This video starts playing when you hover over a person, and is supposed to do so when you click to open the modal to read more about the person.

This works as intended in Safari, but in Chrome it sometimes doesn’t display the video of the person inside the module. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing this?

Thanks!

Read only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/fuglefjellet?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=fuglefjellet&preview=c458577d5075e0442e9fa15fb75a80a6&pageId=63fbe09fc1ef8eb0be64568a&workflow=preview

Test environment link:

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Fuglefjellet

(how to access public share link)

Hi! I am having the same problem and was wondering how you’ve managed it?

I’ve tried it with the same embed code, I see that you set a vimeo link in the cms items? Been struggling to find how I can set the vimeo videos with autoplay and without showing the play/progress bar. (I’ve tried it with a dropbox link as well as hosting the videos on another site in Webflow and using these links; both have a bug in Chrome).

Thank you!
Alina