Vertical Scroll Bar not WANTED!

Hi! I am new to web flow and I am trying to figure out how to get rid of the inner scroll bar on my home page. Can anyone help me? It seems easy, but I have played around with it all day and I need help! So you can’t see it in the design tab, but you can see it when you go on to the LIVE website → www.suncommobile.com.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sun-com-mobile?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sun-com-mobile&preview=765d144ed28d94f94a8de9b760d70ee8&pageId=5d0fb7d90417422f1e7d460d&mode=preview

@Sun_Com_Mobile - which inner scroll bar? Is it the default browser / OS scroll bar or do you have an iframe that has one for some interior page content?

Hello! If you visit the website (www.suncommobile.com) you will see there are two scroll bars on the right-hand side of the page. I want to get rid of the inner one.

@Sun_Com_Mobile- What browser and OS/device are you using that displays the unwanted scroll bar? I tested on an IOS and did not see it, nor did I see it on simulated devices. If you can share a screen shot.

Just make viewport vertically narrow and you should see it

Hi! On mobile, it doesn’t appear only on the desktop! Please see the screenshot →

You have a height set on the body. Remove it or remove the class.

Hi! so this worked! but it made my background in really small. I am wanting my background picture to be between about 500 - 700 px. Do you have any recommendations for that?! 2020-09-28_14h13_56|690x140