User Membership - Monthly Credits

I’m looking to add a system where users can subscribe, and earn monthly credits that go towards digital downloads. Can anybody point me in the right direction? Is anybody able to do this who would be open to contracted work helping me get it going?

It’s important to limit monthly downloads. Otherwise, nothing will stop someone from signing up and downloading my entire library in a single sitting (I sell 3D models and textures).

Much appreciated,

Riley

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hi, @RileyBrown!

I’m not sure if it helps but maybe can achieve it by integrating Gumroad or Shopify.

I’m curious about it too :slight_smile:

@GeorgyDesign @RileyBrown did either of y’all ever finding a solution for this? I’m interested in building support for this as a plugin. I’d love to discuss it if either of you is interested?

1 Like

Hi @JamesTimmins!

Current version of Webflow Membership (still in public beta) doesn’t have a separate user profiles functionality. Meaning, you cannot customize user profiles to a decent extent and add CMS to these pages that are filtered specifically for a said user.

You can achieve this kind of functionality by using Memberstack or Outseta, or another service alike.

1 Like

Oh this is interesting, that’s somewhat surprising. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey all :wave: I just created a tutorial for this sort of situation using Webflow, Make, and Memberstack.

Sharing now incase future readers have a similar Q.

Here’s the Demo project + cloneable:

Here’s a video tutorial:

And here are links to the code and Make.com blueprints:
https://docs.memberstack.com/hc/en-us/articles/16711820872091