Hello! I am creating an online store on Webflow. And I want to know if it is possible to create a user account where the user can see his order? Also, edit his contact details and address?And see his order status, as in regular online stores.
I’m no expert on this, but I’m unsure if it is possible within Webflow. But should be possible with Shop-addon like Foxy: Webflow | Foxy.io
See also Foxys reply in this thread:
@MortenRavnbo Thank you for recommending Foxy.
- Embed a customer portal to allow customers to manage their subscriptions/memberships, view order history, update billing, and more (all inside of your Webflow site) Adding order updates (ie: tracking info) is possible but requires a bit more advanced setup.
- Sell any type of product (one-off, subscriptions, donations, digital, services, memberships, etc.)
- Manage products with Webflow CMS
- Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
- Multi-lingual support
- Multi-currency support
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Custom shipping functionality, logic, and integrations
- Custom tax functionality, logic, and integrations
- Powerful coupon and discount functionality
- Unlimited free trial
- and more!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: email@example.com