I need help!
We are trying to use our webflow site a custom domain. The planned setup is shown below:
- www.example.com => Webflow project
- www.example.com/admin => S3 Bucket
- www.example.com/panel => S3 Bucket
With the current capabilities of domain connection on webflow,
we need to insert a CNAME record to our DNS records.
Is there any other way around that we can use here to achieve this?
What we tried so far;
- Exporting webflow to another s3 bucket
While this works fine, it contradicts our purpose of using webflow in the first place.
- Using Cloudfront to distribute the requests
This did not work as the CNAME value is proxy-ssl.webflow.com.
Thanks in advance.