Upselling with webflow ecommerce

Hi

Is there any ability with webflow to create upsell offers, either before checkout or post checkout using a one-click upsell functionality?

Also, is webflow ecommerce suitable for productised service offerings. Eg non physical products but not digital products either, basically a packaged service. Thanks

Graham

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

2 Likes

Trying to figure this one out too!

Weird that there’s very few resources about using webflow for marketing funnels - what does webflow can’t do that clickfunnels can? (minus the speed of implementation in terms of functionality)

2 Likes

Hey @GrahamCox and @Christopher_Elamri

I am creating a solution for this very thing (https://www.cartfuel.io)

I truly believe Webflow will be the answer for many marketers who want a mix between clickfunnels and Wordpress.

So I see a true future for this functionality!

We’re not launched yet but would love to hear comments on what you would love to see in terms of use case!

2 Likes

Hey @GrahamCox and @Christopher_Elamri :wave:

I’m working on an upsell integration in for Webflow! Flow Phantom allows you to build upsells and cross-sells based on the items in a shopper’s cart. The upsells are made in the Webflow Designer, but the logic for the upsells are configured in the Flow Phantom dashboard.

Here’s a demo video :point_right: Demo video

@Andrew_Bass and @Jelani-CartFuel

I think i’m after something similar to what you guys have created.

once the user clicks to view their cart/ proceed to check out the client wants a pop up to appear with specific products ( picked from the CMS ) to then add to their cart. Is that possible with your tools?

Thanks
Alex

Hey @AlexTuskany1 :wave:

Currently Flow Phantom supports pop ups to a specific product when a product (from the Webflow e-commerce CMS) is added to the cart and post purchase pop ups based on items in the cart.

Viewing the cart / proceeding to checkout upsells are part of the roadmap! I’m happy to put you on a list to let you know when they’re available.

If you want to see what Flow Phantom can do it’s free on your Webflow.io domains. You can read more about Flow Phantom here here :point_right: flowphantom.com. Let me know if you have any questions!

Great thanks @Andrew_Bass I’ll take a look and yes please add me to the list