Upload File Button

Hi @makdicowz

I hope it wont be a hassle :smiley:… please send me the code to my email :f

@Starlord

Yep sure, pass me your email

@andyjames developed a solution for uploads based on Uploadcare, Add Uploadcare to Form - #21 by andyjames - Custom code - Forum | Webflow

hope it helps

1 Like

Any updates on this subject? I really don’t want to pay another service just for this feature.

Is there a non-paid method to do this?

1 Like

I would also love this feature as i’m trying to find a workaround right now!

1 Like

An upload file that is attached to webflows contact forms would be awesome to, this way we can zapier uploads to mailchimp of google docs or any other place we wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heres the best simple thing i found so far. Dropbox file requests Hope it helps somebody. But still not attached to the form.

This is already viable via Uploadcare (including Zapier integration).
Take a look at this proof of concept page: http://uploadcarewebflow.webflow.io/

More details (code and whatnot) can be found in this topic.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Dmitry, I was aware of uploadcare its just I would like this native within webflow :slightly_smiling:

For some reason ALL services on Webflow’s field are avoiding to add file uploads to the core product.
We’ve been checking and pinging those several years now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@andyjames have written an article, describing how to add file upload button to any Webflow form (with a little help from Uploadcare). Hope this helps: https://uploadcare.com/tutorials/webflow/

2 Likes

so we should pay for 2 OTHER services (yes they are not free) for a standard and VERY basic function ? that is insane.

Ah nevermind I see you can get limited accounts at zapier and uploadcare (free accounts)
the uploadcare one is not likely to run out for small stuff…
but 5 zaps? and you are up to pay grade…

still… paying for hosting (should allow at least 100mb of upload space - not allow certain files)
i’m guessing they want to stay away from copyright infringement issues.
which makes some sense.

Please continue the discussion here Ability to upload/store files, code, PDF's, images, etc