Updated text yesterday. All images and some text missing today

Yesterday, I went through my site to update the year from 2023 to 2024 in the bottom corner of all website pages. Easy enough. No issues and I published the changes.

Today, a coworker mentioned the site is not working. Sure enough, I load it up and nearly all images are missing and most of the text on the site is gone. However, they are showing on the site preview and CMS side of the designer. I assumed I must have made a mistake yesterday, so I restored a version of my website from 8 days ago.

After restoring, I’m seeing no difference between any versions. Even versions from 3 months ago. They all look fine in Preview and in Designer, but when they go live, they are missing pictures and text.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve reached out to WebFlow support but have not heard anything yet.

Here is a read only link: Webflow - Alt Source

Here is live site: www.altsourcesoftware.com

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like it needs a lot of cleanup.
Specific to the page you shared-

  • Adblocker immediately killed 6 things
  • Most of your page is IFRAMEd content, which means those sources need to be checked
  • You have a lot of script errors, mostly 3rd party libraries and Hubspot errors
  • Some inline CSS errors too

Basically the page is coming up completely blank for me, I’d tackle those issues first so your site is funcitonal, and then you’ll be able to dig into any Webflow content delivery issues.

Thanks for the tip. I checked with our dev and we located a blocking issue with a resource. Once that was fixed, the site was fixed. I’ll look into those issues you raised as well.