Image and url replacing bug in editor

Images and urls are disappearing after replacing when in Editor. It’s driving me insane.

I can change an image or url, but when I leave the page and come back to it the image/link have disappeared. The image name goes, pixels now 0px x 0px and the url name just disappears. We can make these changes in designer but shouldn’t have to do that. Its this functionality of editor that helps us as a team upkeep the website.

Anyone have suggestions? The agency that built the site and Webflow can’t seem to figure it out either. :frowning:

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

My immediate guess would be that the image upload is failing. Usually that’s due to file size being too large, or the filename having invalid characters. The editor may not be good at reporting errors, and so fails without explanation.

Try simplifying image names, and make certain they’re under 4mb size. Disable any browser plugins, and see if the problem goes away.

You may also need to clear your browser cache to eliminate any bad/stale JS that’s interfering.

If you’re still leeing it after that, video it if you can and submit to support, they need to know.