Errors while saving CMS posts

Webflow stuck and doesn’t saving while using editor of filling cms collection, almost every few times then you need again to reload net explorer… Anyone has the same problem that often?

Hi @Faisal_Ram

Thanks for posting about this — it definitely sounds odd.

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in – only one project or multiple? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:

Could you also please let me know what browser version you’re using by sending me your information from this page?

There should be a small share link when you visit the page which you can send to me.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! actually there no error screen, it just stop to save with the save button is disabled… my browser is up to date (Chrome) and this problem is very common… I have about 150 items in CMS collection so far, maybe webflow is made for just ten of them…

I’m happy to take a closer look and pass this issue along to our engineers, but I’ll need a bit more information to do this.

Can you please provide the information in my comment above? Then I can use this info to investigate and, if needed, report the issue to our engineering team. Thanks!

Actually it happens while adding images or rich texts basically, but when updating small fields it works fine…

@Faisal_Ram If you are still encountering this error, please provide more information according to the posting guidelines here, or we won’t be able to help: About the Bug Category: this category is not maintained by Webflow Support

Alternatively you can reach out to our team directly: Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.