Unable to find hide/unhide setting

Hi all,

Please see the above pic,

I am unable to find that eye setting In which I can hide/unhide a section for particular device type. How come all of a sudden this setting as vanished? Where do I find it ?

In the pic I have selected a slide section. For noone of the subsection I am able to find those options

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hello @Rajath_C_S

The Webflow team is working on a new UI and the device hide/show settings are now removed. You can use the display none property located where the other display properties are > flexbox, block, inline block, grid ect.

Hope this helps

Piter :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Understood, but the bug is that : I am unable to unhide a section which I had hidden previously, what I mean by previously Is before Webflow removed the hide/unhide property I had hidden a section. Now I am unable to unhide it because in the display properties panel it’s not showing as hidden at all.

1 Like

If you can see the above image - I have a slide nav, who’s slider buttons (rounded dots) I am unable to make them appear on desktop version where as the same is appearing on mobile, can you help me with this…

1 Like

Ouu I see. Can you share your read-only link?

Same here, I am trying to hide a few elements and the settings is gone.

1 Like

Hello @Sebasgaes

If you want to hide elements you can use the display none property located where the other display properties are.

Hey @PeterDimitrov

If that is the case, How would you go on to hide a particular element for a specific device.

Let us say I have a section which I want to Hide it for mobile view but keep it visible for desktop, how would I do it in the current situation?

1 Like

Easy :blush: I will click on the breakpoint and style the element. Adding display none to a particular breakpoint works like everything else. You’re just adding different CSS to a particular breakpoint.

See here > https://www.useloom.com/share/1b092649992a4541878b51bd7c8fba56

1 Like

Thank you so much!, you made my day!

1 Like

Happy to help!

1 Like

Hey @PeterDimitrov,

Quick question,

I am building a client-logo-slider(pic below), I want six logos in one slide ( for desktop view) I have a total of 18 logos (so 3 slides) , how do I go about? Can you please help me with a demo?

I have actually designed and built one (csdewebsite.webflow.io) but it’s vague as you can see the logos are cut-off on the right margin.

You can see the improperly designed one in above link or the below pic.Uploading: 1547747494145715580376.jpg…

I could’ve created a new thread but then felt to continue it here since it’s about layouting