Unable to change active tab

I accidently saved a version of the site with a tab activated and I now seem to be unable to set the activte tab to ‘none’? The tabs settings seem to be locked and regardless of what tab I click in the ‘tabs settings’ nothing happens. How do I go about setting the default tab to none?

johplat

UPDATE: I added a javascript to set active tab to none but still want to know how you are suppose to fix this within the editor?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hello there. This is a really weird problem. I’m not sure how you would fix this on webflow.

Another way of going around this issue, using only Webflow, would be to create another tab and make it invisible (super small-sized) with no content inside it, and trying to make it the Active tab.

Anyway, good luck with your website !

Thanks for your input, it makes little sense that the option to select another active tab i there but I am unable to select it?

Yes, that’s definitely weird. I’m pretty sure that it isn’t supposed to behave like that.

Maybe report a bug ?

@hfrid This does sound like a very odd behavior. I am going to move this over to the bug category to see if someone can help you out.

1 Like

Hi @hfrid,

Thanks for reaching out about being unable to change your tab settings. I know how frustrating it can be when things don’t work as expected, but we’re here to help you. :webflow_heart:

It looks like you’ve found a bug, and this is a known issue that we’re actively working on a fix. And the fix should be available before tomorrow, if all goes well.

Thanks in advance for your patience, and we’ll be happy to let you know once the fix is available :bowing_man:

1 Like

Sounds great! Looking forward to the fix :slight_smile:

Thanks @mistercreate :heart_eyes:

Hi Everyone! This bug has been fixed. Please try and let us know if there are any additional issues!

1 Like

@Lindapham WAHOO thanks!

I can confirm that it does indeed work now :slight_smile: Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.