Trouble with mobile landscape overlapping

Hi, Webflow is still a learning curve for me so excuse me if it’s a simple fix that I missed.

I’m having issues with overlapping in the mobile landscape mode only. Generally, I’ve been able to figure out almost every issue that I’ve encountered but this one’s got me stuck. I’ve attached a screenshot of what the issue is. In this particular view I cannot adjust anything…no fonts, no spacing, layouts, nothing. I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m doing something wrong. I can adjust things on every other mode except this one so I can’t do anything to rid the overlapping. Am I missing something?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/kudasharpeningsystems-1a4533?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=kudasharpeningsystems-1a4533&preview=038ecc3f906dac5990bca05cdf9f5eae&pageId=60aac6eaba76be61fb683732&mode=preview

You could add some padding bottom to the text block at the tablet view. After you added this go to the mobile views and adjust the padding there too so it looks good at each screen size.

I’d love to but I can’t. As in the editor let’s me adjust the numbers but won’t reflect the change. This is driving me crazy!

Actually, I just realized I read your reply wrong…It worked, THANK YOU!! I knew it had to be something super simple!

1 Like