Trouble with Autosave taking a long time

Webflow deleted my entire post I just spent 30min - 1 hour working on. How is it not auto-saving in the background? It’s telling me that it’s a validation failure when I have no idea why. I need to update this post.

Please consider.

This is really important! Please help @Waldo @cyberdave @PixelGeek

Hi @cjroe, could could you please help to provide more info on the issue, i.e the read-only link to the site: Share a read-only link | Webflow University, the page the issue was happening and what the last thing you were trying to save?

Can you try a few things:

(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Also, are you having the site in the designer open in multiple tabs? If so, that can cause issues, only use one tab at a time when using the designer on the same site.

Thanks in advance, I will be waiting or your response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.