Trouble with animation on nav

Hello,

I am working with this website > https://preview.webflow.com/preview/aigroup?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=aigroup&preview=3876a1778783fd83be433cb40936cd9f&mode=preview

I can’t add any more nav buttons to the slide-out menu. I can add them visually but they do not animate like the rest?

Anyone got any ideas?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey Joe! It looks like your interaction to open the menu is targeting your nav links as individual elements, so you would need to add each new nav link to your interaction manually. Does that help?

Hi Parker, thanks for the reply. OK I think I understand. Could you elaborate further?

Thanks!

Hey Joe!

First of all, you’ll want to add in your new nav links. Once you have them all in your design, head to the Interactions tab for your menu button. There, you can add an animation for each new nav link you created. It looks like the current nav links are animated by targeting the Link Text elements of each navigation link.

If you haven’t yet, I’d highly recommend going through the Webflow University course about interactions and animations. Once you are familiar with the way animations work in Webflow, you should be able to animate the new links with no problem!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.