Mobile nav link texts not animating

Hi,

I have a problem on the mobile version of our website: when adding new items to the mobile menu, the link text I added (two items) do not animate like the rest of them.

Any idea why this is, and is there an easy way to fix it without having to ditch any of the link text in the mobile menu?

Here is my read-only link: Webflow - Saidot AI

You’ll need to add the other two links to your interaction.

How do I add them? I’m having a hard time adding the “Library Beta” and “Log in” link texts into the animations there.

Ah, I see. I’m not sure what your level of experience is with interactions so it could be difficult to explain here if you’re unfamiliar. I recommend using Webflow University’s guide first.

I’ve inserted two screen shots to get you in the right direction.

Thanks for the instructions, but now I can’t even open the hamburger menu in preview.

I did as you said, first duplicating the Move and Opacity actions of the 4th link text and changed target to the 5th link text, and did the same for the last link text (see screenshots of what I did and where I ended up).

Do I need to move the actions somehow, and if yes, where?

Now I made some changes and I managed to make the Move animation to work but only when first clicking the hamburger menu. But when closing it, the animations don’t work for the two link texts.

I also added the same link texts to these sections below (see screenshots):

Anything else I should do to make the closing animations work?