SVG logo not displayed on Firefox only

I have noticed that the SVG logo on my site is not only loaded in Firefox.

I have no idea what this might be due to. Can anyone help me solve the problem?

Thanks for your help
Franz

Here is my site link: www.franzboccalatte.design
Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - FrAnz Boccalatte

hi @franzboccalatte84 the issue is related to CSS setting of justify-self: start on anchor element. When you delete (reset) this value all will work as expected. I have tested all browsers.

Dear Stan,
first of all, thank you for your very quick reply.

I disabled the ‘justify’ value from the Webflow Designer.
It is now set to auto if you inspect the element, but the logo still does not show up.

I attach screenshots

hi @franzboccalatte84 I see pink color this mean you have set something globally. Another things you have 2 logos.Hide one and play with adjustments if correct setting will works as shown in video apply second logo. Or try to place into holder different SVG … try to add to your SVG code <svg width="100%" height="100%" ..... > as origin is 0 … Other thing you can do to search internet if you will find any reports with SVG in FF. SVG Sorry I can’t help further as it is only your setting.

1 Like

I set “stretch” as value for justify but in Firefox I still read “left”, even if I open a new private tab. I tried to cancel history navigation and cache, but it remains the same. Do you know why Firefox behaves in this way?

These things should work in FF but true is that FF struggle with further development and it is now in situation as IE, due lack of further development and implementation of new browser features lots of devs moving to other browsers as their dev tool while FF has best tools when it comes to flex and grid. That said SVG should not be IMO an issue. Try to set 100% as it may help but first check internet.

It works now Stan. Thanks a lot for your help. I’ve really appreciated it.
Have a nice day.
Regards.
F.

1 Like

Great to hear @franzboccalatte84. What was it?

Probably is a problem with CookieYes. If you accept cookies in the banner, you will not see the page with the changes you have made. So the solution was to set stretch or auto as you suggested at the beginning

1 Like