Hey! I’ve exported code from webflow and uploaded to external hosting service and all the styling on Tab Component disappeared. Everything looks good when i publish to webflow hosting and when I open exported files on my computer, but breaks down in external hosting service.
How it looks in webflow: https://julius-ram.webflow.io/work/urge
How it looks in external hosting service: https://juliusram.com/work/urge.html
How can i fix this?
Hi Julius! First of all, I’m obsessed with the hover interaction in the hero section. It’s so good! As far as your issue of the tab component styling is concerned, could you maybe send a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing? When I open up both sites, they appear exactly the same as far as I can tell, which could just be a caching issue on your end, but I want to make sure I’m looking at the right spot. Thank you!
For reference, this is what I see on the Webflow link:
This is what I see on the hosted link:
Interesting, because this is what I see on 2 different computers
Got it. Can you try viewing on another connection, another browser, and/or a private browsing window and see if the issue persists?
Sorry forgot to mention. Tried it on chrome (2 different computers), safari and chrome on iphone. All have the same issue
Really interesting. If you switch to mobile data on your phone, does the issue persist? I did make sure to try multiple browsers, and still can’t replicate, which makes me think this is still a propagation / caching issue. Those are usually just resolved with time, but since you’re hosting with Webflow and we don’t have an option to force server cache reset, I might recommend reaching out to Webflow support through this link. I don’t know if it will help, but you could also try making some arbitrary change to your design and republish. Hope this helps.
An easy way to figure out what is going on is to inspect the site in your browser devtools. You will see errors if assets are not loading and that can help you pinpoint where the problem lies.
Thanks Chris and Jeff for your help!
Found the problem - Cloudflare. When I turned it off everything became fine.
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.