Styling buttons

Hello there!

I am a little stuck with something. I am trying to create circular buttons with arrows that will allow the user to navigate to the next page (not a slider but a button). And I want the button to have a slight gradient in colour once the button is hovered over and cliked on… the below image is what I am trying to create. One left arrow button and one right arrow button.

I have created this: from using a button, changing the text into a symbol and making the square box into a circle. How can I center the arrow? And is the best way to approach this?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Can you please share your read only link with us? Thanks! :sunglasses:

I’m creating it using link blocks and Div’s… I might be ok :slight_smile: I will keep you posted!!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vrxstudiostest?preview=d6b7c05caf2767179319e234344171fa

Can you please point me to the page the elements are on and their class names? Thanks! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I figured out how to design these! It took a bit of time but they look good :slight_smile:

Can you have a look a something else for me if you can? I think there is a glitch on my site but I am not sure. Are you able to look at three pages from the link below?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vrxstudiostest?preview=d6b7c05caf2767179319e234344171fa

The tabs 1, 2 & 3 should show the same text on each of the pages. But the tabs are not working properly and only 2 & 3 are the same. What could be the issue here?

Also if you would like me to share this on another page I don’t mind. I’m never sure who to ask if I run into issues and you always seem very helpful!! :slight_smile:

I figured it out, in the picture below, on the element that is selected, remove the padding of 109 and all should be good from there. :sunglasses:

Be sure to ask anymore questions if you have any. :wink:

1 Like

As always, thank you VERY much!!!

I am nearly finished the design of my website. Very exciting! I have yet to start making things work, like the tab bar and all of the buttons. Would you recommend any tutorials for this?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.