Stripe Payments

Has anyone out there successfully implemented a Stripe donation/payment form with the option to choose any amount to donate?

That would be ideal to get some help. Stripe is easy when working through wordpress an widgets and such but WP is a behemoth and entirely too clunky and dull so Webflow is my jam. Would be sweet to hear of someone who has had some success or maybe even a short tutorial.

THANKS

If you can do some basic coding it is possible that you can use my company called Integrate Payments which I am currently building out the website using Webflow. Are you a developer ? We have a donation button as well and a full on easy to use API built for developers. Take a look and register at www.integratepayments.com

Here is a link to our payment gateway API

https://integratepayments.transactiongateway.com/merchants/resources/integration/integration_portal.php?tid=d86b9b1ef11dfee0abfdf48e0258ab13#integration_overview

1 Like

I’ve easily integrated Stripe into a webflow page using Moonclerk. You should check it out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.