Still cannot change nav menu font colour

re: Navbar text won't change color

I still don’t get this. I have never, ever been able to change the font colour in a nav menu. ever. I’ve only been able to build a new menu from scratch if i want to change font colours. I looked at the shared site, followed the suggestion of changing to another colour then to the one I want and nothing happens. I’ve refreshed the page, published at each step but zero change happens.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/lostcarrieronline?preview=afa4e6d80278da08bd438612b0166bcc

Hey @DragonDon. Let me know if this helps. First double click the header to get access into the header symbol, then navigate to an individual nav link element. From there, give it a class of “navlink” (there should be a global “navlink” already in place to use) then manually change the color to white (even if it seems to be set to white).

Hopefully that works for you!

Riley.

1 Like

Thanks Riley. What a weird thing. That worked yet I am pretty sure I went through each of the levels and told them ALL to be white text and nothing changed anything. What a weird bug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.