Start time slider

Hey everyone!

I have built a slider on my website, but unfortunately it does not work as I intended.

I want to keep my slider slowly rotating, without stopping. That means I have set the duration and timer delay to the same number (7000 MS in this case). The slider works beautifully, but there is one downside: it only starts 7000 MS after opening the page, and I want it to start right away. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: LINK. The slider is on the ‘our customers’ pages.
(how to access public share link)

Hi @Tessa,

Since the slider has a global timing, if you set it to 7 sec, every slide will have a delay of 7 sec, including the 1st one.

May I ask:

1. where in the website is this slider?
  2. why would you want this behaviour? (It will make your 1st slide change too fast for the users)

Hi Avivtech, thanks for replying!

1. it’s at the ‘our customers-en’ page
  2. I know it will make the 1st slide change too fast, but I have the slides on infinite repeat, so the first one will be visible soon again. I want to showcase our clients in a dynamic way, so this slider shows 5 logos (out of 15) at a time and slowly scrolls through them again and again.

I already thought the global timing will be set for the first slide as well. Is there a way to overwrite this?

Probably with JavaScript :smile:

1 Like

Can you give me some more information? I don’t know how to work with JavaScript unfortunately…

I am sorry, but I don’t know how to help you with this :slightly_frowning_face:
You can search for an expert here: https://experts.webflow.com/

Hi @Tessa,
Did you find any solution for this problem, I’m looking for a same answer?